"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This is a drawing of the Brigham City Temple. I am so excited to have a temple in this beautiful city. When they announced in conference that they were going to build a Temple in Brigham, I couldn't help but get emotional. It truly feels like it belongs there, when you drive past the site where it will be built. It is going to be across the street from the Historic Tabernacle that is already there ( which in itself is a beautiful building.) I think that the overall feeling of the spirit will be overwhelming when driving down Main Street between the two buildings.
I read in the paper tonight that the temple was partially designed after the Salt Lake Temple and that on the outside walls of the Brigham Temple they are going to etch peach blossoms, because of the history of the town with Peaches. I am very excited to have this Temple in Brigham and I hope that I will be more faithful in doing Temple work.
I

No comments: