"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Reunion

We went to a special family reunion yesterday.
My husband had a cousin whom he had never met, that was finally found and united with her family. She is the daughter of Terry's late uncle Lloyd who unfortunately due to several circumstances, never had the privilege of meeting his daughter before he died.
My heart goes out to her for all that she has been through, but she is amazingly tough, and handling all of this new information with great class.
I think that so many of us take our families for granted! Through watching her I have had my eyes open to how greatly I am blessed to have my family in my life and what a blessing they are. I cannot imagine what it would be like to not have them, but I am truly glad that now this cousin has a family she can call her own.

No comments: