"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Sunday, May 3, 2009

We are pretty excited that our loan was finally approved and by Wednesday we can close on our house.
At my Doctor's appointment this last week, I was told that I am dialated to a 3 and 75% effaced. I am due on the 19th, but my Dr. thought that the baby was already 7lb 13oz. He thought that maybe he had grown a little faster to come a little early. That appointment was on Wednesday of last week and I am still waiting for that early baby. I have been having contractions but they don't stay consistent.
My Dr. told me that if he does not come on his own by my next appointment, that I could choose a day to be induced.
So I guess that means we will close on our house, have a baby, and move next week.( Sounds Crazy)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like a good plan!

Kim said...

Wow, Annalee, that does sound like a busy week! I hope everything goes just great. Keep us updated on baby and home, and good luck with it all - the house, and especially the baby!!!