"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Things seem to be looking up, and like always- for the better. Why is learning that God has a time line such a difficult thing to learn? We finally went and closed on our home yesterday and my Doctor said that I was still dialated to a 3 1/2. He said that the hospital had so many deliveries this weekend, that the only way to get a bed was to go into labor on my own. If I do not go on my own this weekend, he will call me Monday with a time to be induced on Tuesday. My kids seem to be doing better from the sickness they have had, and will be normal again before our new baby comes.
So, like I said before, things seem to be working out for the better. I will be moved into my new house this weekend, my kids will be well enough to come see their new brother in the Hospital, Terry's mom had her surgeries and is home doing well, and I will have the baby here no later than Tuesday. :)

No comments: