"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So once again, we were supposed to close on our house today and it did not happen, but the good news is that the papers are all ready to close in the afternoon tomorrow. I am so sick of this whole buying a house thing, so it better happen tomorrow!!!!
Today has kind of been a lousy day for me, apart from the house drama, Terry's mom was admitted to the hospital on Monday because she was having really bad back/chest pain and some nausea. They did some tests and found that she has 4 gallstones in her gallbladder and 1 in her Pancreas. They have started her on IV antibiotics to clear the infection in her pancreas before they can go in and retrieve that one. Once they get the Pancreas under control then they have to take out her gallbladder. She has been very miserable with pain and they won't let her eat or drink until after her surgery on the gallbladder which will be who knows when?
To top off such a great day, I was on my way into Walmart to buy Mothers day gifts in case my Doctor decided to induce me, when Logan got sick and threw up all over my car that I just cleaned the upholstery and carpets in so they would look nice when I went to the hospital.
( CRAZY DAY).
Any way on a happier note just in case any of you did not know, Tenneal and Jeff had their baby on April 30th at 1:00 am
She weighed 7lbs 6 oz and had lot's of black hair. They named her Marissa. She is really a Q.T.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sorry that all this stuff is happening. I know it sucks that your house is taking forever, but hopefully by this weekend you will be having the baby and relaxing in a nice bed. Try not to worry about it all too much while in the hospital. Enjoy the baby! Can't wait to meet him.