"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Monday, May 11, 2009

So I was supposed to be induced tomorrow, but when the hospital called me to tell me the time, they told me that they were too full for tomorrow and it would have to be Thursday morning instead. I am supposed to call 1 hour before I go in to make sure they have room for me. I just started to cry, because it makes me really nervous to be this close to my due date after what happened with Preston. I called my Doctors office and they scheduled me to see my Doctor first thing in the morning to ease my mind that things will still be ok.
We moved into our new home on Saturday and I am really loving it. We are starting to get everything put away and I already feel a lot more organized.
Logan has struggled a little with the fact that this is our new home. He keeps telling us that he wants to go home and we have to tell him that he is home. I think today though he has done a lot better, he is starting to understand and feel comfortable there.
My neighbors seem great, several of them came right over to help us move in, even a few of their kids came to help- and I really appreciated it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Annalee. we should get together and have a play day at the park with the kids since we live so close to each other now. I hope everything works out!! Love ya