"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Saturday, April 4, 2009

We have about 1-1 1/2 weeks until we close on our new house. I am really excited about it.
I really appreciate what Terry's parents have done for us the 3 1/2 years we have been living here with them. They have been saints to put up with us. I know without them I would not have been able to stay home with my sweet boys, and I owe them a lot for allowing us to be here so I could stay with them. Thank you Jerry and Blair.
I am really happy that Terry will be so close to his job and that we will have a fenced yard that my kids and (finally) my dogs can run and play in. I have been very blessed.
It is probably kind of crazy to move 2-3 weeks before our baby comes, but that seems to be the pattern for us. I moved from Roy when I was 7 months pregnant with Preston and we moved from Brigham when I was 6 months pregnant with Logan. Things always seem to happen all at once for us. I guess that is ok though, because I don't like change that much and it is better to have it happen all at once so I only have to adjust one time.
I hope my boys do well with the move, they have become pretty accustomed to having their grandparents around. I think that is all Landon remembers and I know that is all Logan knows.
They love them very much and it will be an adjustment to not wake up every day to them.
Logans whole life is going to be turned upside down with the move, a new brother and then Landon starting kindergarten in the fall. I guess we will just have to take things one day at a time, and make a special time to do the things he wants to do.
Landon is very excited to start kindergarten. I took him to kindergarten round up and he aced everything except when the lady asked him where she would start reading if she was going to read the book to him. ( She had the book upside down and Landon was a little confused as to what she wanted him to tell her.) He just pointed to a section. Later in the car I told him what a good job he did, but that we needed to work on where to start reading a book. He said yeah mom, that lady had the book upside down. I just laughed and told him that next time he needed to tell the lady that.

No comments: