"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Sunday, April 19, 2009

We had to extend our contract on our home, because we are still waiting on the loan.
They say they have been really backed up because of the FHA refinances.
I guess that is somewhat of a blessing because it snowed most of last week and Terry's back has been bothering him.
I hope that it all goes through this week, because I only have about 2-2 1/2 weeks before our baby gets here. I really want to be in the house and settled in a little before he comes.
We are still trying to come up with a name for our little guy, boy names have become difficult for us.(Mostly Terry) I have several that I like, but he does not. I like Tanner, Skyler, and Porter. I wish he'd quit being so difficult.

No comments: