"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I am a little frustrated with the people who are doing our loan.
They keep sending it back from underwriting asking for more things, and then it takes at least one week to hear anything back from them again.
Our loan officer decided that he would try a different company than Wells Fargo because it is really getting to be a joke.
We hope that it won't take longer than 2 weeks to process the loan through this new company.
I wanted to be in our new house by the time we have the baby, but I don't know if that is going to happen.
I went and bought all the things I need for the baby, because I don't want to be unprepared when he comes.

2 comments:

CJACRUN said...

Sounds pretty typical, but let me know if you need me to beat anyone up anyway. :) Hope all is well and keep us updated on that babe!

Ashley said...

hey. I am sorry everything is so stressfull right now. We will be here to help so if you can focus on that baby while we do the work. love you