"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!
Last Friday was Dylan's 1rst birthday- I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone.
Dylan has been a great joy to have as a part of our family!

His great big dimple smile can brighten any day for me, he is a very loving little boy who is very loved and protected by his older brothers. He is learning and growing sooooo fast and never stops amazing me. Dylan is a gentle giant ( he has always been a good sized kid! He was
8lbs 13 oz at birth and has been in the 95th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight ever since. I know that is so he will be able to take on two older brothers :) Even with his size, he is a very sweet and cuddly little boy. )
Dylan is my mama's boy- he loves his mom.
I am sad to see him grow up so fast, he has been so much fun as a baby, but I know he has the potential to do great things in his life.
I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for trusting me with his care and I will do my best to teach Dylan the way he would have me.
Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!
I Love You
MOM

No comments: