"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Monday, September 17, 2012

Announcement

We are expecting our last baby on March 5, 2013.
My boys have been really excited and are looking forward to our new addition.
Logan absolutely loves babies and anytime there is one around he can be found talking to it trying to make it smile. He has been asking me for at least the last year when I'm going to have another baby.
They all would like a little sister, but I am trying to prepare them for another brother just in case, because my odds of a baby girl are not so high after 4 boys.
We find out tomorrow what the gender is and I am very excited to find out. We are doing a special reveal party for my boys and our immediate family. I can't wait to tell every one and celebrate the new life that is coming to our family.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm excited to hear the gender. You're such a good momma!

vbergfamlee said...

Can't wait to find out what your are having. I'm voting for a girl, although, if I'm wrong, another boy would be wonderful too!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Congratulations!! THa tis so exciting! :)