"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am really sleep deprived lately, because I have been struggling with Dylan not sleeping well at night. He does not like pacifiers, he has not been crazy about the solid food I have introduced to him, he has been cutting teeth and now he has a cold. I think last night I only got 1-2 hours of sleep. Any of you other Moms out there have any suggestions for me? I keep thinking it will get better. (Let's hope so!) :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

give him some infants drops ibuprofen, then rub baby vicks on his feet and chest, then put him to bed with a humidifier, also put saline in his nose and keep that clean..that all seems to help kick a cold, plus he might even sleep well..good luck!

Anna said...

Sorry about the no sleep. We have a humidifier running in the girls room. Better air is always a good thing.

I think mom's should get a special reward in heaven for taking care of our kids even when we are sleep deprived. That's sacrifice. :)