"Write It On Your Heart That The Ones You Love Are Life's Most Precious Gifts."

Photography

Saturday, November 14, 2009


Reflections 2009
I was informed tonight that this photo, taken by my 5 year old Landon took 1rst place for the photography division at his elementary school.
I took Landon out earlier this week to take pictures. The theme was Beauty is....... We had taken several pictures and were taking a close up of some berries. Landon took the picture and when I looked at it, this is what was on the screen.
Later we looked at all of the pictures on the computer and he told me that this was the on he wanted.
I went to Walmart and had it printed.
I asked Landon what he wanted to name his picture and he told me: Beauty is Poky things.
How cute is that, that in the eyes of a 5 year old boy and his mom, beauty IS poky things.

1 comment:

Sarah and Todd said...

That is absolutely adorable! And I LOVE his picture! So impressive!